Wednesday, 13 July 2016

How to do side to side pushups workout video @naijagym

Are you a fan of pushups or would like to have a proper guide to help you perform this workout, then watch this video from naijagym.

Muscles Involved in side to side push up...

Primary: Pectoralis major (CHEST), triceps brachii(ARMS), anterior deltoid(SHOULDERS) Secondary: Serratus anterior, trapezius, rectus abdominis(ABS)
Exercise Notes
The side-to-side push-up is an ADVANCED VARIATION that places more stress on the targeted side. The side you are targeting will take on about 65 percent of the load while the other side will take on about 35 percent. Moreover, this variation provides a challenging core workout because it’s difficult to maintain proper body position throughout the movement. Try to resist excessive lateral and rotary spinal motion during the set.

Watch on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Opinion, comments
Email Us - mxcliq@gmail.com
Join our BBM Channel - C004286C0